Summer session is here and that may mean a little more grooming clothing before heading to the beach. But the idea of strips wax treatment is painful. And razor burn is very embarrassing and dull stings. Dry skin doesn’t produce enough sebum, sweat and needs creams and lotions to maintain my body hydration levels. Not giving dry skin adequate pain leads to flaking. Using regular wax (that normally has a mild exfoliating action and handmade) can leave skin even drier and itchy every time. But Sona herbal waxing powder is an easy and inexpensive way to remove unwanted hair in your body. Many people confuse so many types of waxing but there are some differences: Unlike waxing, our waxing powder does not require the use of cloth strips and is used at normal room temperature. Compared to traditional waxing, Sona herbal waxing powder is less painful, softer to the skin and causes much less irritation and itchy. It is 100% natural and more environmentally conscious than traditional normal wax. It leaves the skin very smooth, looking gorgeous and the effects of last much longer. But this waxing powder do not use in your face. Of course, Sona wax powder is easy to use and best friend of your skin, Overall, waxing is a gentler hair removal method because it attached to the unwanted hair, not to your skin. What’s the best thing about it, is that you can easily make Sona wax powder at home!
What you need to make Sona herbal waxing powder?
- 1 cup of milk or water
- 2 tablespoons of our Sona waxing powder
- And mix and wait 5 to 7 min than apply
How to make Sona herbal waxing at home?
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stir them gently mill to mix to 5 min.
- Allow the mixture to thicken and turn into a mix in bowl.
- Stir the mixture with a spoon, making sure the Sona waxing powder dissolve. Within a few minutes, it will thicken considerably and take on a syrupy consistency.
- Now Sona waxing is ready. Sprinkle baby powder all over the area you want to wax. This helps the waxing stick to the hair.
- Apply where desired and wait a few seconds to give it time to sink into the pores. This helps it to grip to the skin better. To remove it, use a flicking motion going in the same direction that the hair grows.
- Immediately after Sona herbal waxing, wash the skin with normal water and apply a moisturizing and soothing lotion.
To make your skin even more smooth and radiant, check out our online store sonaebuy.com